Neech bhang raj yoga
- The Great Parashara exception : As astrologer K N Rao once said, a planet placed in , or lord of a dussthana (6th , 8th or 12th house) , when debilitated, gives the native good results during it’s dasha.
- When the ruler of the sign of debilitation of the debilitated planet is placed in a Kendra(1st,4th,7th ,10th houses) or Trikona(1st,5th,9th houses) from the Lagna or moon. (Use the moon only when it is well placed and strong enough), or is exalted
- When the ruler of the sign of exaltation of the debilitated planet is placed in Kendra from Lagna. (Note here that I have not said moon or trikona. This condition , when also applied using moon or from trikona, will dilute the neechbhanga)
- When the debilitated planet is placed at a Kendra from the Lagna or a strong , well placed moon.
- When the debilitated planet is aspected by it’s lord of debilitation sign
- When the debilitated planet is exalted in the Navmansha (D-9) chart or Shashthiamsha chart (D-60).